We present you with a comprehensive solution that stabilizes dirt roads, technology and also reduces excessive dust. The offer is directed to road maintenance departments, public utility buildings managers, mines, production companies, mayors, reeve heads, village leaders responsible for trouble-free communication in the area of cities and villages.
Click the arrows and move the slider, and you’ll see the difference …
When the microcomposite is applied to the soil, the copolymer particles combine and form bonds between soil particles or aggregate. Long molecular structures combine to form a flexible solid, durable and waterproof mass. This very durable soil stabilizer can be adapted to the demanding needs. The lower concentrations of the praparate are useful for combating dust and erosion control, creating a three-dimensional shell or layer of crust. Larger concentrations exhibit cement-like features that are useful for solidification and soil stabilization in road construction. By adjusting the right dose, stabilization can work effectively from a few weeks to several years depending on usage.
The key advantage of the celluguard® preparation is its long-lasting nanoparticle structure. This structure connects with each other, allowing for stronger bonds. After application of the celluguard® preparation, a durable and water-resistant matrix with a flexible solid mass is created. Once applied, celluguard® becomes transparent, leaving a natural landscape that seems intact.
The use of celluguard® technology effectively protects dirt roads against dusting.
- Higher risk of accidents
- Difficult operations
- More frequent equipment failures
- Increased maintenance costs
- Increased fuel costs
- Additional CO2 emission
- Additional labor costs
- Increased risk of lung diseases
- Wastage of water
- Problems with the surrounding community
- Reduced production
- The risk of high compensation
- Bad PR
- Lower corporate profit
- dirt roads (municipal roads),
- road shoulders (so-called brewki),
- technological roads, forest roads,
- so-called ducts,
- bicycle roads,
- construction sites and routes,
- parking and maneuvering areas,
- race tracks, concert venues,
- recruitment and sports facilities,
- roads access to wind farms,
- military facilities,
- aerodromes and airports,
- hippodromes and equestrian centers.
- dries in a transparent way,
- is not corrosive,
- safe for equipment and cars,
- environmentally safe,
- temporary dyes for application control,
- simple and easy to apply,
- non-flammable and non-volatile,
- safe for movement,
- does not show slippery characteristics,
- does not penetrate into soil, elastic,
- does not show brittleness,
- does not spread (does not rinse water after hardening),
- safe for humans, animals and vegetation,
- biodegradable, cumulative effect in use,
- resistant to ultraviolet radiation,
- protects against dusting,
- prevents dust particles with a size of 2.5 μ,
- it has the necessary certificates and approvals.
The use of celluguard® technology creates the possibility of breathing with cleaner air.
Contact with dust experts:
phone: +48 (48) 320-22-70 | firstname.lastname@example.org