Issues related to the limitation and elimination of dusting of volatile substances, both during their transport and deposited in landfills – have been the subject of works and research for many years. Due to the environmental protection of railway and road infrastructure as well as air quality at this type of transport routes, the safety of transporting dusty materials is of particular importance. To meet these difficulties, AGATA has introduced to its service offer the protection of open rail cars and cargo truck lorries against dusting. As a rule, the strength of such protection is expected to last up to 30 days, which guarantees safe transport of hazardous, hazardous or toxic materials to the destination not only in the country, but also abroad.
We protect railway wagons against dust
We secure open transports of volatile substances throughout the country, such as:
- metal ores,
- metallurgical concentrates,
- fly ash,
- ash and slag mixtures,
- metallurgical waste,
- loose aggregates and minerals,
- phosphorus and other fertilizers,
- coal and dusty biomass,
- and many more.
Effectiveness of protection for 30 days
These data may vary slightly depending on the type of volatile substances, the way they are dumped, atmospheric conditions, etc.
The benefits of working with us
- the possibility of transporting dusty substances with open wagons,
- breaking with problematic plastic tarpaulins,
- significant reduction of secondary pollination,
- reducing odor during transport (eg sulfur, sediments),
- limiting losses and losses of loose masses,
- the possibility of increasing the tonnage of materials in the wagon,
- solutions and prices of the service closely matched to your contracts,
- compliance with RID regulations,
- focusing your company on transport,
- not dusting,
- no protests from local communities,
- responsible protection of air,
- soil and water.
A convenient form of cooperation is the Service Agreement, guaranteeing trouble-free railway transport with open wagons in accordance with RID requirements. Ask for details and ask for a ready pattern:
Do not risk - limit dusting!
One of the largest energy companies in Europe has recently lost nearly € 1 million in litigation for the emission of unorganized dust.
Your employees are exposed to serious injuries as a result of poor visibility due to excessive dustiness and also to lung diseases.
Without controlling the unorganized dust, you risk serious fines, lawsuits, plant closures and even jail.
Even the largest enterprises often lose hundreds of thousands of zlotys for downtime in operation through improper management of emissions of secondary pollination